On a happier note, Every cloud and all that .........

whiteflower

Visit site
ok, so the weather is rubbish, the country appears to have ground to a halt yet again with roads being like ice rinks, and just as i got my horses competition fit i cant ride them - arrrgggghhhh!!

however - looking on the bright side, with all the extra time i have gained from a lack of riding, ive been sitting at home on the lappy doing my......CHRISTMAS SHOPPING !!!!

not only have i now completed the shopping for my family and the dreaded in-laws but these have been delivered to my door when i have actually been home !! (im normally out riding and have to pick up from post office or depot miles away !!)

To top this off, i was home at 3.30pm today, with a glass of wine in one hand and wrapping paper in the other.........and ive been having a wrapping frenzy !!

For the first year EVER i will not be up wrapping until the early hours of christmas day and stressing that ive forgotton something for some cousin or aunt that i only see once a year.

All in all i feel very festive and very pleased with myself, so even though the outdoor school looks more like the alps and i need a sledge hammer to break the ice in the water troughs, this little blip now will allow for much more horsey/riding time nearer christmas !!

Although its December 2nd, a mince pie and rendition of deck the halls to you all !!