On my holibobs Los Alamos

Sealine

Visit site
Lucky you! I had a great time there with a friend in September last year further to your recommendation. Lovely place and great people. Have a good time and I hope everyone is well. Jack was an absolute hero for getting us to the airport in a thunder storm of biblical proportions. It was very scary at the time.

pistolpete

Visit site
Ah! Lovely lad. Yes he was gelded and came to LA for just one year I think. My friend rode him. So smart! Glad he’s fit and well. They lost Zal last year another favourite. Sarita also now retired.

Bionic Boy

Visit site
Ah! Lovely lad. Yes he was gelded and came to LA for just one year I think. My friend rode him. So smart! Glad he’s fit and well. They lost Zal last year another favourite. Sarita also now retired.
That is a shame they lost Zal, I know he was a favourite with a lot of regulars. Sarita bless her, she has deserved to have a long and happy retirement.

pistolpete

Visit site
Think some rain forecast so bring a coat. Rachel is excellent at matching rides to horses and Jose is a fabulous guide. When he says only small canter it will still be speedy!

Penguin_Toes

Visit site
Amazing! I've got a light shower proof coat, no waterproof riding trousers though, do you think that matters?

The weather doesn't look great 🙈 but got to be better than England! I'm so excited ☺️

j1ffy

Visit site
It’s such a special place!

I was the one that brought him to England. I adore him as much now as I did when I first met him. There isn’t a day goes past when he doesn’t make me smile/laugh.

👋 we met once when I took Indio to Keysoe. It’s wonderful to hear he’s still with us! I had some great lessons on him and rode him out at LA. He taught me so much.

Does anyone remember Galeno?

I used to own Galeno, he’s an absolute sweetheart! There was a complicated horse swapping and cash deal done when I bought Chilli and Galeno ended up owned by Antonio and staying at LA. He’s a perfect hacking horse 🥰

Time for Tea

Visit site
It’s such a special place!

👋 we met once when I took Indio to Keysoe. It’s wonderful to hear he’s still with us! I had some great lessons on him and rode him out at LA. He taught me so much.

I used to own Galeno, he’s an absolute sweetheart! There was a complicated horse swapping and cash deal done when I bought Chilli and Galeno ended up owned by Antonio and staying at LA. He’s a perfect hacking horse 🥰

Oh how lovely, i am amazed he is still there! He was about 6 in 2016 when i went, he had not long been gelded. He was quite naughty and dumped me in the sea during our photographic session. He was a lovely boy though.