On Sunday we said Goodbye to Little Lad

NoseyPosey

Visit site
He let me know he'd had enough.

If it's any help, when I lost my youngster someone told me that it was his time to go and his role in this world had been fulfilled. I felt that role had been to teach me about horses and he'd done that so it was time for him to move on to whatever he was destined to do in his next life. I'm not sure if I believe in life after death but it sure comforted me when he left us for the great field in the sky.

SKY

Visit site
oh i'm so sorry, its so hard to say good bye, i had to put a mare down 9 yrs ago and i still think of her. but there in horsey heaven now. bigs hugs

'S'teamed

Visit site
I had the pleasure of looking after this Cheeky little Monkey for a while.

We are all very upset here in Somerset, to hear the news that LL has passed over Rainbow Bridge.

As far as I am concerned LL was a special little chap and My thoughts and Best Wishes are with MrsM and her Girls as times like this are never easy

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
So sorry to hear that he had reached the end. May I please take this opportunity to say that your girls reactions speak volumes about how you have brought them up, and such respect for the pony is a huge testament to your good work.

RainbowDash

Visit site
Wrong pone, right home - he had a great life with you by the sounds of it - and now running with the herd in the sky....sad news but the right choice..

Bikerchickone

Visit site
So sorry for your loss, he sounds like a proper cheeky and much loved family pony. So glad he had strong owners who did the right thing by him. Big hugs xx

rubysmum

Visit site
I am so sorry for your loss, just read your tribute to him and your understanding of and concern for your little pony just shines through it.
Best wishes

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Lovely pics Mrs M and some very happy memeories, you have done the right thing at the right time, as hard as it is for all of you, huge hugs from my family to yours xxx

Merrymoles

Visit site
Always very hard, even when they have told you it's time, so lots of sympathy. It sounds like you'll have some cracking memories of him as a real character in your lives.

ebonyallen

Visit site
So sorry to read this. The best thing that we can do for our special friends is to care to the very end, and you did that as hard as it was. Goodnight and God Bless Merlin. Thinking of you all at this very sad time x

almostthere

Visit site
so sorry ...that decision that is always the the best for the most cherished of our horses is always the hardest for us...my sincere sympathies....

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts. Despite his quirks, or maybe because if them, he deserves to be remembered with love, laughter, and a glint in the eye.

When Photobucket uploads I'll put a movie of him in the Photo Gallery.

Thank you again.

Janesomerset

Visit site
I've always enjoyed your posts so much and this one seems like the end of an era. I felt as though I knew Little Lad and I am in tears at your lovely tribute and photos, so can only imagine how much you must all be missing him. I don't know what to say except that he was a gorgeous boy, who was lucky to have you all caring for him. Hugs and xxx.