One for the experts ... what is this horse doing ... or trying to do ?

Visit site
Sorry just read her description, the horse is just going crazy as it wants to be turned out and go for a roll and a gallop about .... that's rather sad ... poor horse :-(

Mike007

Visit site
I think the person filming may be very experienced ,the way he keeps warning the person to "watch him". That sort of let your hair down behaviour often ends in an un aimed ,both barrels ,flying kick.Dont think the horse actually has too much to moan about in life.

Natch

Visit site
Looked like the horse was being driven crazy by his itches? Or on box rest by the look of the bandage?

Although watching her other videos I'd surmise she likes to think of her horses as nutters :rolleyes:

only_me

Visit site
I actually think it is in pain and can't stand it - colic possibly from how it keeps trying to roll - its not an itchy/enjoyable roll, more of a frantic painful looking one imo.

Katikins

Visit site
LOL.... looks almost like when a dog gets all squirmy excited, like he can't control himself.

The fact that she said she was leading him out for grass I'd assume that he was on box rest or something. He looked perfectly healthy to me... just loopy at seeing grass. Bless him :)