One year after the death of my beloved pony....

lovingponies

Visit site
So tomorrow is the year anniversary........

In memory of my beautiful Mo

Mojo (Little Mo) Circa 1983- October 27th, 2018

My Darling Mo

I cannot put into words how much I miss you Mo. All I can do is thank you my darling pony for changing my life. I will love you for all time.

Your ever loving mummy xxxxxx

To all of you who might read this, I created the following website during my initial stages of grief, following Mojo’s death last October. I hope that some of you may find the time to read our story and how Mo changed my life during our wonderful years together. I also hope that the pages on grief and my journey may help some of you who have lost a beloved horse, pony or fur baby.

Thank you to all of you who helped me in my stages of grief.....

https://beautifulmo.simdif.com/

EEB533AC-A1C4-4789-8DD7-1619426E80EE.jpeg

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Thank you so much for this; I had my two oldies PTS a year ago now and this is the first anniversary of their passing. They were ready to go, and we decided the only thing to do was to let them both go together as they were pairbonded, and so in many ways it was an "easy" decision, but I still miss the silly old fools a great deal...........

SadKen

Visit site
I caught my breath a bit at the rainbows in the story. I PTS my girl in September and we had a golden hour beforehand where she was allowed to gorge on the grass for the first time in months. There was a light rain falling and rainbows everywhere. They came a bit early to get my girl. It was a lovely sight.

The strangest thing about this is that for the first time (I think in my whole life) I don't want to ride, I don't particularly want to go near horses because they aren't her. I hope that I will want to again in time.

20191027_110224.jpg

lovingponies

Visit site
Thank you so much for this; I had my two oldies PTS a year ago now and this is the first anniversary of their passing. They were ready to go, and we decided the only thing to do was to let them both go together as they were pairbonded, and so in many ways it was an "easy" decision, but I still miss the silly old fools a great deal...........
Gosh that was a brave and very kind thing to do......I’m sending hugs to you. X

lovingponies

Visit site
I caught my breath a bit at the rainbows in the story. I PTS my girl in September and we had a golden hour beforehand where she was allowed to gorge on the grass for the first time in months. There was a light rain falling and rainbows everywhere. They came a bit early to get my girl. It was a lovely sight.

The strangest thing about this is that for the first time (I think in my whole life) I don't want to ride, I don't particularly want to go near horses because they aren't her. I hope that I will want to again in time.

View attachment 37952
What a beautiful girl and a beautiful rainbow. I haven’t really had anything to do with horses since that day. I went to a rescue today and groomed a pony, then made a donation in Mojo’s memory. Hugs to you x

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
Since losing my last two in 2017 I have become increasingly detached from horses, even my sister's two which I help with everyday. I have toyed with taking on another older pony, still scan adverts but to be honest really don't want one. Still miss the last two.

lovingponies

Visit site
Since losing my last two in 2017 I have become increasingly detached from horses, even my sister's two which I help with everyday. I have toyed with taking on another older pony, still scan adverts but to be honest really don't want one. Still miss the last two.
Sorry for the loss of your two. I have not got another, I don’t really see any either, even though I know I can groom some at the old yard where I kept Mo many years ago. X