Online horse sales

stangs

Visit site
I'm not well-acquainted with sport horse sales but prices seem quite low for well-bred 3yos.

There's one mare that has a pathological way of moving (imo), but nothing related to the hind has been brought up in her vet report which makes me a little suspicious Also bothers me how many of the lots have had their whiskers shaved off.

onemoretime

Visit site
I'm not well-acquainted with sport horse sales but prices seem quite low for well-bred 3yos.

There's one mare that has a pathological way of moving (imo), but nothing related to the hind has been brought up in her vet report which makes me a little suspicious Also bothers me how many of the lots have had their whiskers shaved off.

If you dont mind me asking which one was that. I have only looked at a few but am always interested in others opinions.

stangs

Visit site
If you dont mind me asking which one was that. I have only looked at a few but am always interested in others opinions.
Lot 81. It’s less visible in the trot but very visible in the walk, doesn’t look like stringhalt either. However, I’m no expert (though notably no one’s bid on her yet), and I did like her jump style and character a lot otherwise.