Only fools ON horses?

Shantara

Visit site
I can't remember if I've asked this before, but does anyone remember Only Fools On Horses? Celebrities learning to ride and jumping etc...I'd love to see it again, but I can't find anything, even on youtube!

Greylegs

Visit site
Wasn't it something they did for Sports Relief or one of those charity things? Can't recall who took part though ...

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Diarmud Gavin (gardener) was one, Nicky Chapman (TV presenter) another. Not sure who else until I googled, the info is on Wiki

Elbie

Visit site
There was also a guy from Hollyoaks and that interior designer lady (can't remember her name but she was sometimes on Changing Rooms).

And Jodie Kidd was a judge!

Madam Min

Visit site
The OH and I were just talking about this yesterday ( we were watching the Jump and on about celeb/sports programmes) werent they trained by Tim Stockdale?

Equinus

Visit site
Jenni Falconer won it with Nicki Chapman second (I think). I'm sure Robert Smith was involved too somewhere. Will have to google too. I should imagine it was quite difficult to put on and I am sure there were a few accidents so it would have been expensive. Great for us armchair critics though!

LaMooch

Visit site
I loved it wish they could do another 1. Did Tim Stockdale train them? I remember Ruby Wax and Matt Smith taking part

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Yes Tim Stockdale was the trainer, I missed most of it so would love for them to repeat it, and do another series. As I remember, it was hugely popular, maybe we should all petition the bbc to do it again?

LaMooch

Visit site
Yes Tim Stockdale was the trainer, I missed most of it so would love for them to repeat it, and do another series. As I remember, it was hugely popular, maybe we should all petition the bbc to do it again?

why no like button? this is a good idea especially with how well equestrism did in Olympics we should see it more on TV (also so people can see its not as simple as people think)

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Yes I remember. Sally Gunnell also did it and Tim Stockdale came to our yard where Sally had her try out for the show on a horse belonging to a livery. I thought it was a terrible show and gave up watching it.

rhylis

Visit site
I remember this too. Mostly I remember the first horse they paired Ruby Wax with, he was a grey called " Mr Kevin". From what I can remember she hated him but I thought it was a fantastic name!
I have vague memories of Matt Baker being rocketed out of the saddle and over a jump on his own when his horse declined to take off!

Fools Motto

Visit site
I thought it was good too, and agree it was the insurance high that stopped it from being repeated.
The Jump, is along the same lines, and lots have been injured (also not such a good show in general). Will be equally surprised it that too continues?

teapot

Visit site
I thought it was good too, and agree it was the insurance high that stopped it from being repeated.
The Jump, is along the same lines, and lots have been injured (also not such a good show in general). Will be equally surprised it that too continues?

Was about to say exactly the same FM!