Oops - dopey child - bloomin' unbelievable!

JAK

Visit site
MD has dislocated her shoulder - it was put back immediately but the surrounding muscles are really swollen & she now has one shoulder sitting a good 2 inches higher than the other one!
(Should point out she does this quite a lot, as she is seriously double-jointed & occasionally puts her ankle out & falls over whilst just walking, so PE lessons are fairly fraught with danger tbh!)

And how did she do this? Bronced off? Nope! Thrown off when pony put in one of its trademark evil stops at a jump? Nope? Knocked over by youngsters in field? Nope!
(She was throwing & catching one of those ruddy leaves that spin as they fall back down & eventually when she threw it up into the air.........! Unbelievable! lol)

custard

Visit site
Having done this myself no less than FOUR times as a teenager, once by rolling over in bed, she has my deepest sympathy it was the most excruciating pain I've ever experienced. Does she know what she's in for if it keep happening?

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
OUCH! I knew someone who had drunk something as a child which affected his bones and cartilages and his shoulders popped out all the time. He said it was agonising! Once he popped a shoulder out by sneezing!!
shocked.gif

Hope MD feels better soon!

cazza

community.webshots.com
Oh poor thing, I know how much it hurts, I too have loose joints and have had the op on one shoulder and it's only a matter of time till I have to have the other one done. Have done mine whilst on horse jumping, putting a plug into the wall, holding the overhead rail on a train (other passengers went green ;-) )

Unfortunately my joints got looser as I got older but luckily the keyhole surgery they did has left the tinyest of scars, in fact you can hardly see it now it is that small.

Hope she feels better soon, it's one of the most painful things to do to yourself.