Oops I accidently ....

JoannaC

Visit site
He looks cute what's his story? What ate you plans?
He's 19 and we'll just be doing some light hacking. My ridden mare has a puddle phobia which is improving but with how wet it has been isn't the most enjoyable hacking out with tractors and speeding cars etc. coming towards us while I persuade her the puddle stretching across the road doesn't have monsters lurking in it 😂 . So i'm hoping a friend can hop on him occasionally so she can learn that water isn't so scary. The main ride through our village involves crossing a Ford so it would be good if she can follow him through. He's done lots in his youth and not had many owners all of whom are local and will be keeping in touch which is lovely.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
He's 19 and we'll just be doing some light hacking. My ridden mare has a puddle phobia which is improving but with how wet it has been isn't the most enjoyable hacking out with tractors and speeding cars etc. coming towards us while I persuade her the puddle stretching across the road doesn't have monsters lurking in it 😂 . So i'm hoping a friend can hop on him occasionally so she can learn that water isn't so scary. The main ride through our village involves crossing a Ford so it would be good if she can follow him through. He's done lots in his youth and not had many owners all of whom are local and will be keeping in touch which is lovely.
Took me years to get Arabi through puddles his still not keen and his 20 this year.

JoannaC

Visit site
Took me years to get Arabi through puddles his still not keen and his 20 this year.
Bless him, she's the first i've had with a water problem but she is really sensible so i'm hopeful she just needs some company to help her through it. I did get her in the Ford once but unfortunately my friends horse who was giving her a lead decided to spin and run out the way we came just as i'd coaxed her in doh!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Bless him, she's the first i've had with a water problem but she is really sensible so i'm hopeful she just needs some company to help her through it. I did get her in the Ford once but unfortunately my friends horse who was giving her a lead decided to spin and run out the way we came just as i'd coaxed her in doh!
Getting off and leading through worked but you get very wet 😂😂

poiuytrewq

Visit site
That’s really lovely. Two of my horses 3 previous owners are local and it’s been known to have to stop and have a polo through a car window a few times 😂 it’s really sweet