Open University advert...........bl@@dy nuisance

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
As I'm trying to read posts my cursor occasiomally clips the damn advert at the side & up pops a larger screen obliterating what I'm trying tio read. Why oh why do H&H do this!!!!!!!! :(

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
To finance the forum and keep it free for users.

THe chap who writes adblock however, which keeps it all ad free for people like me, makes a living out of it and asks for donations which I, for one, am happy to give so I'm not pestered by the ads on here (and elsewhere) :)

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Worse is the Cillit Bang advert that keeps appearing further down, without warning it starts screaming about Cillit Bang, and the dratted advert is not even on my current screen most of the time, so I have to scroll up or down to shut it up.

It is bad enough for my husband when I am reading H and H while my husband watches TV, and loud, intermittent Cillit Bang adverts do not help my cause....

diamonddogs

Visit site
I've been driven to distraction by the storage one that pops up every time I click a link, even though I've got a popup blocker enabled. Though touch wood I haven't seen it for a day or two now...

jemima*askin, I can't tell from your post if you've actually managed to stop the rollovers with Adblock Plus because it's still happening to me - could you let me know what your settings are if you've managed to hide it?