Opinions on horse please

Doublethyme

Visit site
Like others have said, don't at like the fact that a 4 year old is being ridden in a double or has done so much at that age, would put me right off, but then I always bought my 4 year olds because they hadn't done anything.

Also I agree with the others who have said the ad just doesn't read right to me, very dealerish and definitely a case of buyer beware.

If I was you, I would just keep looking and steer clear of this one.

the watcher

Visit site
I thought you were looking for something steady for your OH who is very novice? I think you need to narrow your search a little and be more specific about age and experience and worry less about appearance, unless your wish list has now changed

Helga1980

Visit site
Sorry watcher but haven't a clue what you're talking about
wink.gif
Think you may have me mixed up with someone else - whilst my OH is happy to come watch me ride I haven't a hope in hell of getting him on a horse in a million years!!

Have finalised a wish list (see other post) and come to the conclusion that I only considered due to a moment of insanity (no reflection on horse - just doesn't match any of my criteria)

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks all, have decided to leave this one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Think it could be wise. Give the woman I told you about a ring!!

the watcher

Visit site
You are quite right, get very confused with all the 'how much', 'what do you think of this' type posts and can't keep up - it is old age.

the wish list is the way forward, and be rigorous about ignoring anything that doesn't tick all the boxes

Helga1980

Visit site
Have rung her - think I totally confused the poor woman - she couldn't figure why I was ringing when she didn't have anything advertised LOL
tongue.gif

She has two that she may consider selling, one of which sounds like it has some potential so may go and see them.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Im confused now who did you ring the woman with the 16.2 welsh section D

[/ QUOTE ]
No she rang a contact I gave her.
wink.gif

Tufty

Visit site
got you now ! think its wise under the circumstances a recommend is the best way good luck hope you get a good one.