Opinons on this horse (and solihull people again!)

showjump2003

Visit site
Ok, so found the ad for this horse and like her but its an 8 hour round trp.

http://www.horsemart.co.uk/advert/4_yrs_10_mths_16_0_hh_black_irish_sport_horse_west_midlands/24898

She was advertised at 3k last week and now dropped to 2.5k ono. I phoned up and she sounds ok. Asked if she would pass a 5 stage vettering. Owner said she imagined so but does have a windgall. Supoose I'm just worried why she hasn't sold yet and why the owner wants to swap for something else when she makes the mare out to be so quiet lol

Any bored solihull people fancy going for a look ths afternoon? (I will pay travel!)

badgerdog

Visit site
She looks lovely and sounds too good to be true! It sounds like she's very green and a lot of people might be put off by this.

If you're interested I'd write down a shed load of questions (usual stuff - medical history, why they selling etc etc) and get the owner to talk all about the horse. If you're still interested then it might be worth a look.

Good luck and let us know if you go and see her.
smile.gif

Cliqmo

Visit site
Seems strange doesn't it, lovely looking horse though! Also odd that on advert title she says irish, in advert she says british sports horse but on owners profile she says warmblood?

Mithras

Visit site
She looks gorgeous. You might just get a bargain there. You can't really see her legs or anything in the photo properly but might be one worth travelling to see.

Willow1306

Visit site
I really like her - rubbish name, but you can't beat a black mare! It sounds as if people are expecting something more polished, but if you're willing to put the work in then i'd definately have a looksee! x

showjump2003

Visit site
Thanks but decided not to go tomorrow. Gng to see some an hour or so closer in Staffs. If I have no luck and it's still available I will go next weekend.