ops I bought a new neddie

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
Woooooaaaahhh another Horsey???? :D

He is a real beauty a real looker i must say!!

Happy Birthday to you what a lovely present to yourself!!!

I used the cash from my sale of my wedding dress towards Tilly and its a lovely memory to have!!!

K xxx

yes another new one, i adore this chap, and was very happy to see him quiet and relaxed this morning!

and yes all he was a fab pressie to myself, i honestly dont get excited about horses but this lad had me bouncing about!!

Jane1706

Visit site
I Like very much;)

Nothing better than a happy birthday to me lots of love from me present!

You always tend to get what you want;)

joeanne

Visit site
I like I like I like I like.....:D
Just my cup of tea is that chap! And happy birthday, thats a very nice present you got yourself!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
thanks all, have turned him out with the others, my other ned is giving him hell, but bless henry he came over when i called him for me to remove headcollar! have more piccies of him but cant up load till tomorrow!

he is a bit of a handful on the ground but no malice or nasty just a brute of a baby, cant wait to get stuck into him and do some work with him!

Luci07

Visit site
Often people post pictures and I think "eek" so don't comment but really really like the look of your boy, but he is just the stamp of horse I like.

As for the name, I have just spat tea all over my keyboard.. the name is DEFINATELY a keeper!!!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
He caught my eye when looking at a link from another post on here - a very nice horse, Happy Birthday :)

i was dying to say something but kept quiet until hed been paid for just incase!

Often people post pictures and I think "eek" so don't comment but really really like the look of your boy, but he is just the stamp of horse I like.

As for the name, I have just spat tea all over my keyboard.. the name is DEFINATELY a keeper!!!

i will post some more piccies later, i loved the advert pic of him but he has so much more about him in the flesh, and he is such a good boy! unfortunatly the name may have to stay .. i called him this morning and he cantered down and stood when i said stand to check him over and remove his boots.

he reward is i spent 50 quid on a posh leather headcollar for him he has no idea how much i like him, NO horse has ever had that!

and hes entered for a couple of agricultural shows already:D

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
yep the name has to say... its to funny not to.

here are some more picces, he has the biggest butt ever!¬

randoms148.jpg

randoms127.jpg

randoms133.jpg

randoms121.jpg

randoms138.jpg