Orbit

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
Bit of a bittersweet day for me, been tears and cuddles, guilt ridden, emotional breakdown, wondering should I change my mind! He was born when BB took ill the last time with colic in 2020 , found that very spooky. IMG_0105.jpeg

He arrived safe and sound at 3 pm. He is utterly gorgeous and utterly huge! He is gonna he a big boy. His breeding is just phenomenal!
And I actually do not think he can understand a thing I have said but the ears did go really forward when he heard the bucket with nuts!

He is going to be a big boy! That is a 6’6 rug he has on and his botty is hanging out of it.

We will get there. Slowly and surely, he came straight off the lorry to me and nuzzled me and i gave him a kiss. That smell… you just cant beat it 🥰

I am hoping we make a similar unbreakable bond. He walks like a perfect gentleman… he stands perfectly at the gate when you open it, he stand to get the headcollar off. His manners are impeccable. I let him off and off he went grazing , tasting every bit of grass 😍 like he had always been here.

Kevin said , you two will really bond, you will get on really well, yous will be out hunting in no time 😂 aye kev, if you hear an air ambulance.,, it will be for me 😂😂😂

Here are a few wee piccies from his arrival

IMG_0105.jpegIMG_0103.jpegIMG_0104.jpegIMG_0108.jpegIMG_0107.jpegIMG_0100.jpegIMG_0106.jpeg

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
He’s gorgeous! Did you get him from Solway? I think saw him on their page and liked him!

Wishing you a lifetime of fun together 😍
I did, kevin delivered him this afternoon, thats where BB came from too so I totally trust him to not sell me a wonkey ❤️

Clarabel

Visit site
Bit of a bittersweet day for me, been tears and cuddles, guilt ridden, emotional breakdown, wondering should I change my mind! He was born when BB took ill the last time with colic in 2020 , found that very spooky. View attachment 124384

He arrived safe and sound at 3 pm. He is utterly gorgeous and utterly huge! He is gonna he a big boy. His breeding is just phenomenal!
And I actually do not think he can understand a thing I have said but the ears did go really forward when he heard the bucket with nuts!

He is going to be a big boy! That is a 6’6 rug he has on and his botty is hanging out of it.

We will get there. Slowly and surely, he came straight off the lorry to me and nuzzled me and i gave him a kiss. That smell… you just cant beat it 🥰

I am hoping we make a similar unbreakable bond. He walks like a perfect gentleman… he stands perfectly at the gate when you open it, he stand to get the headcollar off. His manners are impeccable. I let him off and off he went grazing , tasting every bit of grass 😍 like he had always been here.

Kevin said , you two will really bond, you will get on really well, yous will be out hunting in no time 😂 aye kev, if you hear an air ambulance.,, it will be for me 😂😂😂

View attachment 124384View attachment 124386View attachment 124387View attachment 124389View attachment 124388View attachment 124390View attachment 124391
Wishing you all the best and happiness with your new boy Orbit
Bit of a bittersweet day for me, been tears and cuddles, guilt ridden, emotional breakdown, wondering should I change my mind! He was born when BB took ill the last time with colic in 2020 , found that very spooky. View attachment 124384

View attachment 124384View attachment 124386View attachment 124387View attachment 124389View attachment 124388View attachment 124390View attachment 124391

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I’m glad he’s arrived safely, and he does look fabulous! Really good to hear he’s such a nice natured and mannerly boy too.

I hope you have many happy years together and that he helps by giving you something new to focus on while your heart is healing xx