Osteopath/ Chiropractor for Riders- Essex area

elliefiz

Visit site
Can anyone recommend me a good (human) osteopath/ chiropractor in the Essex area? I have been having treatments with a chiro local to me- he has never treated a rider and when i explain where i have pain when riding he looks at me blankly. 10 sessions on and my pelvis is still misaligned and its affecting how i sit on the horse! was hoping there might be someone who understands how your body should be when riding that someone will know of?

elliefiz

Visit site
thanks little flea il give them a call! really fed up of being told by my trainer im sitting lop sided on the horse when i reality i cant help it with my crocked pelvis!

crabbymare

Visit site
Depending on where you are Annabel Jenks in Old Harlow, is a registered Osteopath and also rides to a high standard her number is 01279 435195

elliefiz

Visit site
Fantastic I'm near Epping so very close to old Harlow. Do you know if she takes private health insurance by any chance? I'm waiting on the clinic little flea recommended me to call me back to let me know if they take it. Thanks agin for all your help!