Otis "Annabel's" Ferry arrested... again. Work!

monkey2005

Visit site
As i said

They dont wake me up...

get used to it

Or move

And why should I do this?. I have as much right to a peaceful life as any other citizen in the UK. Would you put up with your neighbours dog constantly barking and keeping you awake??..............................x

monkey2005

Visit site
"Saw a few dead pigs hung up here and there and lots of dogs in a big enclosure which stunk!. "

I doubt it , no kennels will feed pigs to hounds unless its pre cooked . back on the old porkies again. to be honest if you had the same books as huskison for his diatibe then it was all out of date

Well maybe they were there for another reason!. I know what I saw matey.....x

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
First of all he's in trouble for stalking the prime minister

Nope - that was his younger brother who didn't 'stalk' the then PM - just paid an uninvited visit to his 'grace & favour' luxury home that WE own!

then storming commons

hardly 'storming' - they wandered in through an unlocked and untended door! Doing the Government a HUGE favour actually by exposing the joke that security in both the Commons and the Lords was at the time. Bin Laden's boys could have assassinated the whole Government while the old dears were pulling up their tights!

beating up ladies and old women
That I do NOT believe - particularly knowing many of the bull-s**t allegations made by AR activists over many years.

and now stealing car keys!!!.
That was months ago - and he didn't steal them - he borrowed them for a few minutes! [/quote]

suestowford

Visit site
Would you put up with your neighbours dog constantly barking and keeping you awake??..............................x

My second foray into the hunting forum in about a week, I must be feeling brave!
In answer to this, it would depend. If the dog had arrived since I moved into the house I'd probably be a bit annoyed, but I expect I'd get used to it. But then I did live under the approach flight path of Heathrow Airport for a while. Where I live now there there is a surprising amount of noise for 'the countryside'. I'm thinking of the days when calves are weaned; cows/calves generally seem to bellow for three days and nights straight, same with ewes & lambs (except they are n ot so loud). And yes, the neighbours do have dogs which bark quite a lot, even at night. But it's a part of the environment so, yes, I do put up with it. If I really objected to those noises I wouldn't have moved to a farming area.
Now I don't know if the hounds that are bothering you were there before you or not, so please don't take this as a personal grumble, I'm just having a go at answering your question.

monkey2005

Visit site

wallace

Visit site
Skidsy!
Nice to see you back.
Now forget all this hunting malarkey - why has your avatar got a picture of a dog, then a picture of a dogless head above it - and the head is out of proportion to the main picture? Is it a surrealist piece called, "This is not a dog ", only written in French?

soggy

Visit site
"Saw a few dead pigs hung up here and there and lots of dogs in a big enclosure which stunk!. "

I doubt it , no kennels will feed pigs to hounds unless its pre cooked . back on the old porkies again. to be honest if you had the same books as huskison for his diatibe then it was all out of date

Well done Skidaw me lad. I had noticed that load of bolloxs as well.
Monkey Moron just keeps dropping herself in it doesn't she.

soggy

Visit site
Yes!. Would you be happy if you were woken each night by a bunch of out of control dogs when you had an important job to get up for?

Since when has working on the check out tills in Lidl's been an important job?

Reginald

Visit site
"hardly 'storming' - they wandered in through an unlocked and untended door! Doing the Government a HUGE favour actually by exposing the joke that security in both the Commons and the Lords was at the time"

This is a bit like saying Guy Fawkes did Parliament a HUGE favour by exposing flaws in fire and safety regulations. It's just bullshit.

Otis Ferry is yet another highly-strung spoilt kid who should stick to getting drunk in Annabel's and leave the countryside to the hard-working folk who've preserved it for generations.

coganite

New User
Visit site
Personally I think Otis Ferry is the best thing to happen to the anti hunting supporters. The more that trust fund boy prances around bullying people and showing a total lack of respect for anyone who doesn't share his selfish, bloodthirsty beliefs, the more he makes the hunters look ridiculous in the eyes of the general public. The man has no concept of right and wrong and if he continues to act like an ill mannered child who's had his toys confiscated he's just going to reinforce the fact that the ban is in place for good, no matter what him or his educated idiot friends do.

DingDongScabiousOnHi

Visit site
Skidsy!
Nice to see you back.
Now forget all this hunting malarkey - why has your avatar got a picture of a dog, then a picture of a dogless head above it - and the head is out of proportion to the main picture? Is it a surrealist piece called, "This is not a dog ", only written in French?

ceci n'est pas un chien.

wallace

Visit site
why have you got a picture of a tower shaped like a prick - are you trying to tell us something ???????

Who might "us" be?
Have you joined a club, or started one with yourself?
And no - it would be a very wearisome waste of time "trying to tell you something". There just aren't enough hours in the day, or infinity come to think of it....

Anyway, I asked first! Please answer my question first otherwise people might mistake you for a rude person!

In any case my picture is actually a prick shaped like a tower - much in the same way as you are a pantomime horse shaped like a human being.

wallace

Visit site
ceci n'est pas un chien.

Exactly! It is good to know that there are some people with a modicum of wit and intelligence in here to contrast the back-slapping brown-nosers who have nothing to say other than to congratulate someone for a frankly lame post - thereby making their own post even more tragic!

soggy

Visit site
And no - it would be a very wearisome waste of time "trying to tell you something". There just aren't enough hours in the day, or infinity come to think of it....

Its always good when you know your limitations. Your must be greater than most.

In any case my picture is actually a prick shaped like a tower

You should seriously consider getting that sorted! It can't be good for that already limited ego of yours when people laugh at your todger as well as at your ignorances.

soggy

Visit site
Exactly! It is good to know that there are some people with a modicum of wit and intelligence in here to contrast the back-slapping brown-nosers who have nothing to say other than to congratulate someone for a frankly lame post - thereby making their own post even more tragic!

I've just had a look at your profile.

Email swing@garryglitter.com
Member # 2836
Name
Total Posts 7989
Birthday 9/5/1962
Homepage
Occupation
Hobbies Birdwatching, computer games and annoying people on message boards.
Bio 40 something............................

I bet you and Gary Glitter make a fine pair.Bird Watching and Computer Games for a 40 something. Bit geeky isn't it.

In fact its all rather lame. :grin:

wallace

Visit site
"Its always good when you know your limitations. Your must be greater than most."

The limitations I mentioned being the hours in the day and infinity.....
OK I will admit to "knowing" those limitations. Well done for making yourself look a tit.

"You should seriously consider getting that sorted! It can't be good for that already limited ego of yours when people laugh at your todger as well as at your ignorances."

Again - Try thinking BEFORE posting. The real tower in question is 220 feet high...
Now I am in no way suggesting this bears any relation to myself - but if I was, it would not be as a result of a LIMITED ego, now would it? It would be because I had an INFLATED ego...do you see? It's quite simple. To insult someone's ego it is traditional to describe it as over inflated, not "limited". Someone with a limited ego would be humble and think less of themselves than others do. If that is how you think of me - I thank you!

wallace

Visit site
"I've just had a look at your profile."

Oooh! How exciting!

"I bet you and Gary Glitter make a fine pair."

The whole e-mail address is, "swing@garryglitter.com" and is a very old in-joke aimed at another stalkerish weirdo who used to like examining people's profiles. He used the name "swing" amongst about 400 others. HHO allow you to make a fake e-mail address so that stalkerish weirdos who examine other people's profiles can't send you e-mails.

"Bird Watching and Computer Games for a 40 something. Bit geeky isn't it."

No.

"In fact its all rather lame. :grin:"

A lot less lame than being unable to come up with your own put downs and recycling mine! G R I N ! ! ! ! !

If you read the original post, it wasn't aimed particularly at pro hunting people or Anti hunting people. It was aimed at back-slapping brown-nosers from either side.
Nice to see that you identify yourself as such.... You were really on form the other night! G R I N ! ! ! ! !

(Oh, and before you mention it....the "G R I N" thing is SARCASTIC...OK???)

soggy

Visit site
"OK I will admit to "knowing" those limitations."

Pity you're not so quick to admit to the others but then self self-delusion has always been one of your limitations. :grin:

I am aware of the dimensions of the tower in question. My comment was on the fact that you alluded to having a todger shaped like the said tower. Not one of the same dimensions.
Still it always gives you something to play with I suppose. :grin:

I always knew you to be a major banker(sp) :grin:

soggy

Visit site
The whole e-mail address is, "swing@garryglitter.com" and is a
very old in-joke aimed at another stalkerish weirdo who used to like examining people's profiles. He used the name "swing" amongst about 400 others. HHO allow you to make a fake e-mail address so that stalkerish weirdos who examine other people's profiles can't send you e-mails.

If you say so. I still convinced that you and GG are the best of buds

"Bird Watching and Computer Games for a 40 something. Bit geeky isn't it."

No.

"In fact its all rather lame. :grin:"

A lot less lame than being unable to come up with your own put downs and recycling mine!

Its a geeky as hell and you know it, recycling put downs is all part of the fun. But then geeks are not renowned for their sense of humour, or social skills. How long has it been since you interacted with society on a physical level?

If you read the original post, it wasn't aimed particularly at pro hunting people or Anti hunting people. It was aimed at back-slapping brown-nosers from either side.
Nice to see that you identify yourself as such.... You were really on form the other night!

Nah! Brown nosing is something I leave to the likes of you and Gary Glitter. I bet he'd enjoy a look at your oddly shaped todger. :grin: