Ouch .....

eggs

Visit site
Out for a quick stroll round the roads yesterday afternoon when a little white terrier suddenly came belting out from the side of a house straight at Gands' front legs and then doubled back to the garden. My boy was fine with that and I was just turning round to see where the flipping dog had gone when it cam belting out again straight at Gands' hind legs.

One enormous buck later and I was sitting in the road - fortunately holding onto the reins. Didn't even know I was coming off it was so sudden. Couldn't get back on so limped home with one rather wound up horse.

Got back on him at home and rode him round the school and he was fine. Copious amounts of arnica later and I am not too bruised yet!

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Ouchies!!
shocked.gif

More arnica and a warm bath - hope you aren't to stiff and bruised tomorrow!
smirk.gif

CeeBee

Visit site
I'd go back and knock on the door and politely tell them to keep their dog under control! Your accident could have been alot worse. What if there had been a car?

cjdjivanovic

Visit site
I agree with ceebee; you could have been really badly hurt. Also if you had let go of the reins and your horse had gone off and caused a road traffic accident you could have been in trouble - apart from horrid injuries. If they aren't at home, drop in something in writing and keep a copy and a record of when you delivered it.