Our 1st dressage test....video

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Bit wobbly vid
smile.gif
But looked good. Looks like you were both having fun.

friesianfan69

Visit site
We got 68% BUT saying that the judge was marking very high,think the winner got 95%,but we came 2nd from last, was just to get her out doing it,we,ll need lots more outings me thinks

Box_Of_Frogs

Visit site
What a gorgeous horse! I'm guessing his 1st time in that arena? You rode him really well coz it was clear he was tense and paying loads of attention to the surroundings!!! He looks a really genuine boy coz even if he was a little worried, he still tried for you. Give him a year and he'll be wiping the board!!!

cruiseline

www.ipcmedia.com
Oh bless, you both did really well considering it was your very first time out in public
cool.gif
You can see she was a little in ore of her big day, but what I really liked is even though she was a little stage struck, she was sensible at the same time.
grin.gif

You will be winning with the best of them soon enough if you keep up the good work.

I think the judge was a little generous, as 95% in a dressage test would be a new world record percentage
tongue.gif

Keep having fun, as that is what its all about
grin.gif
grin.gif

MardyMare

Visit site
She is lovely - very pretty and like you say its all just part of the learning curve. The first time I took my mare out there were mirrors and she freaked out - she backed off so much the judge stopped me to ask if she was lame as she just wasnt moving forward from behind. She settled through the test a bit and they did apologise at the end but a few shows later she got the hang of it. She is still a bit funny with mirrors lol.
smile.gif