Our Don Ricoss Baby has arrived!!!!

holiday

www.bathleyhillfarmlivery.com
We proudly announce the arrival of a bay colt with perfect star and three whites at 11.40pm 14th March.

Juswith Sindoor "Sindoor" had a good birth and is proving very quickly to be a really good mum, for a maiden mare she has just got on with it and after a quick scoot round the stable looking scared when he got up she stood and let him suckle!!!!!

Sindoors owner lost her mum (who was her best mare ever) and foal whilst foaling the year after Sindoor was born so it has been a huge decision to allow her to be loaned to us and bred from. She has emigrated to Cyprus and we have all been worried about the birth and as you can imagine a good birth has been the best outcome we could imagine. We are proud and feel very privileged to have been able to use such a lovely well bred mare to bred with and wish thank her owner greatly.

Here he is!!!!!!! I cant wait to get some photos outside!!!

Just born!!!

sindoorfoal.jpg

Tried to get a photo of his head!!!
sindoorfoal1.jpg

Mum just up!!

sindoorfoal2.jpg

First drink!!

sindoorfoal3.jpg

holiday

Thank you so much everyone, we are so thrilled he is here and both mum and baby doing really well!!!!

This is him dried out this morning, im no desperate for him to unfold and just see what movement we have!!!! He is just so pretty!!! I DO do "pretty" and had booked looks!!!

sindoorfoal4.jpg

holiday

Thank you we are thrilled, look forward to seeing you tomorrow Willow1306!!!!! Hope you are suitable jealous but not long now til your girl produces her stunning baby!!!!!!!!

Thank you again everyone for your lovely comments and hope he will be a complete head turner once up and about and unfolded!!!!!!!!!! We have another 11 to proudly show off but suitable spaced from now until August so hopefully regular input to the website of successful foalings and exciting bloodlines to watch!!!!!!

LMsporthorses

Visit site
Congratulations!! He is very handsome. I know what you mean .. waiting for him to unfold ... I'm the same with our latest addition ... waiting to see how they move etc its funny how they just look like you could fold them back up and stuff them back in at the moment! It will be worth the wait tho as he is a real stunner ! My filly is so naughty at 2 days she is a bundle of trouble bucking etc... very cute tho. Love just watching them could sit there all day!!!
Well done to mum !!

holiday

Thank you everyone we now have a name for him........... Trevor!!!!!

He is stunning and after watching him in the paddock yesterday Im am absolutely thrilled with his movement, his canter is fantastic and extremely well balanced with good collection and extension already. Now just waiting for him to get his land legs and show us some trot!!!! Even showed some one time changes beautifully across the field!!!!! I did mention to him to remember how to do them!!!!!

The mare Juswith Sindoor has super breeding which is here http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/juswith+sindoor