Our first show this weekend.. photos!! Hopefully!

lynseylou1

Visit site
So i know how much I enjoy looking at other peoples piccys I thgt Id share some of mine :)
I took the dunbum to our first show this year having only done one showing class (last year) We entered the small hunter class and got 4th out of 7.
Great experiance and I think i have got the showing bug! Honey wasnt great with everything going on and didnt warm up to well as so excited and distracted but we went in the ring where there was much more room and it was like a switch flicked! Perfectly behaved , gave the judge a great ride and I was beaming :)
554841_10150778624816990_669126989_10023937_311518329_n.jpg

If this doesnt work ill post some more links, any showing bods on here im all ears for some constructive crititism :)

Twiggy14

Visit site
Lovely horse, well done :D
I live in Cornwall to, I recognise you...not the horse though, I don't think.
When's your next outing? :D

lynseylou1

Visit site
Thanks very much guys :)
Twiggy I live in Camborne (but dont tell anyone )lol and work in Truro (im a vet nurse) Where are you based?
Next outing is Liskeard an endurance/pleasure ride in 2 weeks :) as for show im not sure im browsing online... will do Camborne for sure and Penzance I expect and any other small ones I can find in between!

Twiggy14

Visit site
Thanks very much guys :)
Twiggy I live in Camborne (but dont tell anyone )lol and work in Truro (im a vet nurse) Where are you based?
Next outing is Liskeard an endurance/pleasure ride in 2 weeks :) as for show im not sure im browsing online... will do Camborne for sure and Penzance I expect and any other small ones I can find in between!

I live in Newlyn and keep my ponies near lands end :D
Oh great, have fun!
My dad happens to be the treasurer of Penzance Show so I'll be there of course! :D probably Camborne to if I can get transport.
What's your lovely boys show name? :)

lynseylou1

Visit site
ahh great stuff we will have to touch base before penzance!! My mare (who I know looks very manly lol) is Cilgetti Brandy or Honey at home.... or u total T**T on a bad day!

Twiggy14

Visit site
ahh great stuff we will have to touch base before penzance!! My mare (who I know looks very manly lol) is Cilgetti Brandy or Honey at home.... or u total T**T on a bad day!

:mad::mad: Sorry I always do that! Your MARE (I will get it right!) is lovely and has a nice name :D

I would say Newbridge is a nice show but that's on the 27th which I guess is when your endurance is!
Do you jump? :D xxx

lynseylou1

Visit site
no Endurance is on 3rd.. am up for newbridge .. just need to convince the girl i travel with. Honey jumps... i dont really. As i got older my balls/ nerves seemed to disppear off with my tight bottom and carefree attitude! am determined to get back into it tho.. starting next week .. cross poles in the school to start again :)

Twiggy14

Visit site
I will see you at Newbridge then! ;D
Does Honey enjoy it? I you'll be fine...once your over the nerves its so fun!
I don't think I couldn't jump unless I had to!

lynseylou1

Visit site
cool :) ill pm you next show c if you are about. Yeh Honey enjoys anything that involves getting out and about.. need to work on a pace thats not full steam once coloured poles come out but anything rustic xc/huntingshes a machine.. just gotta go with the flow :)

Twiggy14

Visit site
cool :) ill pm you next show c if you are about. Yeh Honey enjoys anything that involves getting out and about.. need to work on a pace thats not full steam once coloured poles come out but anything rustic xc/huntingshes a machine.. just gotta go with the flow :)

Great, I'm on a dun to so just let me know and we can see if we can meet upon something :D
If you want to add me on Facebook or something, just pm me? :)

Ah great, she seems like she's a great all rounder!