Our lap of honour was the best

philamena

Visit site
We too commented on that. Germans were all over he place and the Kiwis hilariously looked like the naughty boys at the back of the class.

I was there today and there was a real tangible effort from our guys to pay back the audience and fans for their support. You could tell it in the extra efforts they made to wave to the crowd etc every time they came anywhere near a member of the public. The lap of honour felt like the same thing - this was GB's olympics and they seemed determined that there would be a great moment to mark that, even if it wasn't in stepping onto the highest step of the podium. Top marks to them, I have to say.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Isnt it funny that we all noticed that, I thought they looked really together and polished during their lap of honour, just a lovely touch to finish with. Well done team GB eventers. You did us proud x

merlin84

Visit site
Agreed- it felt really emotional when we were there watching it and I took a great photo as they came right past us in perfect formation! What a fabulous day- thanks London2012!:D

DuckToller

Visit site
Here's the proof:

The Germans - all over the shop
IMG_3380.jpg

The British - years of PC musical rides definitely showing here:
IMG_3382.jpg

And check out the naughty lot in the back ground:
IMG_3384.jpg