xxxloz123

Visit site
I think he looks like a Charlie
smile.gif

Tiffany

Visit site
He looks such a genuine boy and great that you've rescued him
smile.gif
Amber came to mind for his name. Let us know what you decide.

Can't wait to see more pictures of him in 2 or 3 months when his coat will be gleaming

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
Chance is nice and very apt. Poor boy, he looks really kind. So glad he has landed on his feet. i am sure he will be transfomed in no time and that coat will just gleam. Thumbs up for top spec too. x

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Chance is absolutley gorgeous and a fantastic name for him
grin.gif
brought a big lump to my throat that he was being sent to the meat man
frown.gif
Good luck, looking forward to seeing him progress

Ravenwood

Visit site
Nicolaread - I was shocked to read that he is an irish draught and not even five
frown.gif

What a lucky boy to have been found by you - please keep us updated with progress photos
smile.gif

PS: I think the name Chance is a really good choice
smile.gif

Witchy

Visit site
Sorrell - because he's a 'red' chestnut
smile.gif

Would you mind giving us his story if that's ok? It would be nice to know so that we can understand and watch his progress with you.

Well done!!! He is beautiful and with very kind, loving eyes.

nicolaread

Visit site
I will make sure i keep you all posted with pics, i was also very surprised 2 read on his passport that he was full irish draught, he is unbelievably thin! can feel every bone!

Hollyberry

Visit site
He looks a really kind, sweet horse, I can't believe he was going for meat, thank goodness you rescued him, he is going to be a stunner. Good luck, what a lucky boy.

nicolaread

Visit site
his story is that he was worked very hard from a youngster + went lame, vets sed he would need pain killers the rest of his life, so owners sent him 2 meat man. he now seems ok and ive taken him on, im gonna turn him away in the spring to let him grow on + fill out and let him have the summer to mooch in the feild buildin up strength in his legs. and will see how he goes after that, quite a risk but im prepared to take it, so chance is quite fitting really! LOL

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Timmy springs to mind! Fits with his registered name, too. What a lovely friendly face!

[/ QUOTE ]

That was going to be my suggestion too
laugh.gif
He has the most lovely face, he is gorgeous!
I hope you have lots of fun with him and he enjoys his new home

Kenzo

Visit site
orrr bless him, he'll look lovely when he's put on so weight and looking well.

I like his registered name, kind of goes with his circumstances as time will tell, I like Time
smile.gif

All the best with him in the future.

CeeBee

Visit site
Oh I thought he was ID or IDx as his eyes are just like my Harveys and he is full ID. I'm sure he will turn out to be such a loving, honest, kind boy, well done. Where did you rescue him from? Did you have to pay?

Sleepeeze_dad

Visit site
Hope his feet are going to be ok and the farrier can sort it. I just love that colour - really deep chestnut. Then again i'm biased
smile.gif

Keep us updated and tell us what the farrier comes up with. Total respect for taking him on.

PeanutButterDragon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
his story is that he was worked very hard from a youngster + went lame, vets sed he would need pain killers the rest of his life, so owners sent him 2 meat man. he now seems ok and ive taken him on, im gonna turn him away in the spring to let him grow on + fill out and let him have the summer to mooch in the feild buildin up strength in his legs. and will see how he goes after that, quite a risk but im prepared to take it, so chance is quite fitting really! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted as I think you're a star - fantastic approach allowing him to grow, fill out and enjoy a summer with you. He has a very kind eye, hoping on lots of good things for you both!
smile.gif
Keep us updated!
smile.gif

mollichop

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am not a chestnut fan but oh my gosh his eyes are beautiful and honest.
laugh.gif
I think the name True would suit him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too - but he does look very trusting. Best of luck with him and i like the name 'Rummy' as he's red.