Our rugs appear to have gone AWOL help please!

Ziggy_

Visit site
Anyone heard of Cobwebs Saddlery, I think based in Sussex area?

The whole yards' rugs went off 7 weeks ago to them to be cleaned, not heard anything since and can't get in touch.

I sent off new rugs worth about £200 and needless to say am not happy, is there anything we can do?

Ziggy_

Visit site
YO is going later this week. We're in east kent so its a pretty long way to travel. just wondered if anyone else has used them/had problems?

Ziggy_

Visit site
oh dear.

have just e-mailed them asking if they have anything in my horse's size. If they send me details of my rugs I think I'll flip.

hope they don't read this forum!!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
Maybe time to call the local trading standards (local to the company concerned) and the police.
S
grin.gif

RogerRug

New User
www.rugwash.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone heard of Cobwebs Saddlery, I think based in Sussex area?

The whole yards' rugs went off 7 weeks ago to them to be cleaned, not heard anything since and can't get in touch.

I sent off new rugs worth about £200 and needless to say am not happy, is there anything we can do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Rumour has it that they have moved to Wivlesden Farm Wivlesfield Green, best of luck!!

RogerRug

New User
www.rugwash.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
We have used them loads of times without a problem have you tried the mobile number on their website

[/ QUOTE ]
We have had at least 15 people contact us looking for their rugs, they say that, the mobile number does not get answered niether the land line, and hasnt been since July.