Our Windsor

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Just a quick update on our results this week as they were (ever so slightly) staggering and we are still a bit disbelieving about them!

Hunters and coloureds all went well, were placed in their classes and we were very pleased with all the baby horses at their "local" show.

Riding horses - the Philanderer managed, for the first time at Windsor, to behave throughout the whole class and won the large class. His stable mate, Jackson Fair and Square (Hugo) won the small riding horse class (with the Queen watching on as her horse came 4th).

THe championship was in the main ring and Phil and Hugo gave superb gallops to finish Champion and Reserve - it was a lovely championship to watch with some superb horses taking part.

Cobs were yesterday - our novice Fait Accobli (Guy) won the novices, Darcey Bustle won the LWs and The Keystone Cob (Eric) won the HWs!!! We had a 3rd in the maxis with the novice. Miramax, (very strong class with all this season's top contenders taking part)

In the championship (once they had sorted out who was going to ride which horse!) Guy ended up champion and Eric was reserve. Not sure whether any one rider has won the novice, LW and HW class at Windsor before on 3 different horses at the same show.

Oh - and my brother in law presented the ladies sidesaddle award (as he sponsored it) to the queen's horse - so all in all quite a busy day.

To do so well at our local show was absolutely amazing. Even the lorry collapsing on arrival at the showground (it is still there, so thank goodness we are only down the roa!) didn't mar the enjoyment!

Haniki

Visit site
Wow, fantastic results, you must all be delighted! Amazing to have the Champion and reserve in the hunters and cobs. Sorry about the lorry, hope it can be fixed.

only_me

Visit site
wow! what a show! :D

Well done :D :D have you got any piccys? :)

Its some feat to win both riding horse and the cob classes :eek: and then to be champion and reserve too! WOW :D

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Thank you - we were totally thrilled with the results!

Here is a pic of Jackson Fair and Square (small riding horse winner) with Gemma who works for us.
hugowindsor.jpg

And The Keystone Cob - again with Gemma. Don't have any pics at the moment of Guy or Phil
ericwindsorpic.jpg

RuthnMeg

Visit site
WOW - well done. I can only ever dream of being placed, let alone win!! Looking forward to the write up in H&H next week?
Just for my benefit - can you tell me what the horses 'stats' have to be to be in small riding horse? - thanks

TheoryX1

Visit site
Wow, well done, thats some achievement. You must be so proud. However, you had better keep a close eye on Eric, if you turn your back, I will have to steal him. He is so handsome, and I bet he's got a great temperament as he has a kind eye.