Our Yorkshire Farm- Amanda and Clive split

Pegasus5531

Visit site
Just seen the news that Amanda and Clive Owen have split but still continuing to co-parent and run the farm together. I'm very sad to hear it as loved the programme and the traditional family values but I did feel like I saw it coming while watching the last season as they seemed to show more of Amanda and Clive separate than together. Seems to me she has maybe got caught up in the celebrity of it all and Clive has wanted a quiet life with his children, don't know if there will be another season but personally I feel it has taken the shine out of the whole thing as the appeal was them farming as a family?

fiwen30

Visit site
Why speculate that it was Amanda who caused it? Bit weird.

They are still a family, regardless of whether the parents are a couple or not, and I’m sure they’ll do a fabulous job as co-parents.

Pegasus5531

Visit site
Not speculating that she personally has caused it just seems to be that she has been doing more appearances in public alone. This could well be someone managing them? Just seems sad that's all as so enjoyed watching them as a family.

Highmileagecob

Visit site
I started off watching it and found it a bit odd how Amanda would go off up the fell looking like she had just returned from a night out - I mean, mini skirts and off the shoulder tops are not exactly usual for tending sheep. After a bit the Wise Woman of the Fells started to get a bit irritating. Hope they are both happy!

Squeak

Visit site
I'm really sorry to hear they've split. I enjoyed the show as light escapism. I wondered if it had anything to do with the last of the children going to school so that they were spending a lot more time alone together?