Out and about nipper

Theponypusher

Visit site
Hi guys, I posted a little while ago out country side friendly buggys. We have a bugaboo fox while as lovely as it is just isn’t hardy enough for our farm and and arena and fields . Lots of lovely people suggested the out n about nipper but which would is the hardier country one ? The V4 or the V4 sport , could anyone advise ?

Art Nouveau

Visit site
The V4 sport also has a fixed front wheel, again for running. The non sport version has a swivel front wheel, which can be locked to make it fixed but I understand it still has a slight wobble. Not a problem unless you're a keen off road runner. We have the sport version and recently took it on a very adventurous walk in alderley edge, it and baby coped admirably ?

Art Nouveau

Visit site
Oh, and the design is fantastic. Superbly easy to fold up and also remove the wheels so it takes up relatively little space in the boot of a car.

LittleBlackMule

Visit site
I have the V4 and boy has it taken some abuse, crashed over ruts, hurled over fences.. I wouldn’t be without it.
It had a puncture recently but the local tyre garage repaired it without fuss.

Nicnac

Visit site
Daughter has just bought a Mountain Buggy All Terrain (well her MIL paid for it!) Hopefully it'll do the job. It was blimmin' expensive!