Overnight charge for keeping little dogs at my home

CAYLA

Visit site
That's nice, not sure why people get so intense about things which do not concern them and there is no question of lack of facilities etc etc,
My SIL still has a cat or two who came for a week and stayed, she did cat sitting for years, mostly visiting in their own homes, which is what I originally suggested, the owner agreed to pay any bills, for food and for vet.

I'm not getting intense lol..I don't give a toss I'm just quoting what happened when someone got fined recently.

Exploding Chestnuts

Visit site
I'm not getting intense lol..I don't give a toss I'm just quoting what happened when someone got fined recently.

I meant the person who reported her, very stupid cos if she wanted to get money for the vet bill she now has absolutely no chance, and if she did not trust her friend to look after dog she should not have left it with her, if on the other hand the friend was trustworthy, she should just accept it was an accident that could have happened any time regardless of who had the dog and pay the bill.
The vet will probably want the bill paid by the person who called them, this is the usual scenario unless other arrangements are made.
Its a bit like the grey area when someone moves your horse ~ to prevent it being an [illegal] hire, I would not discuss payment till the journey is over, then I would hand over some cash for diesel. I did once get charged £30 by a YO, then later discovered he did so illegally, so his insurance would be invalid ............ apparently he could not transport my horse to the next yard for that reason, ie he had no insurance / licence / transport certificate .... so why one asks, does he have a trailer , when he owns no horses?

Last edited: