P&L Luck Horse Transport - has anyone used them before

Cluny

Visit site
Am looking at booking them to transport my two lads. I've heard a few good things about them, but just wondered if anyone on here has used them before and has feedback.

Many thanks

rubyrumba

Visit site
I was going to use them tomorrow for a foal i have just bought but she hasn't got her passport so i can't. I posted on here andquite a few people sugeested them. They were very friendly too.

dunthing

Visit site
We used them some years ago and I would recommend them. My sister sent a 3yr old tb up to us for sale from cornwall to wiltshire, when I lived there. She arrived in excellent conditon and not at all stressed. We sold her to Howard Hipwood as a potential polo pony for his son.

Cluny

Visit site
Many thanks Ruby, I posted on your thread recommending my usual transporter, but unfortunatley she has sold her big lorry and only has her 2 horse one whilst her new big lorry is being built, so I couldn't go with her. Hope you get your lovely looking foal soon.

Dunthing, thank you, it's always good to hear positive feedback from others. I remember Howard Hipwood from many years ago, he had an impressive moustache if I remember! LOL!

I'm moving your way (to Bideford), so looking forward to it.

m3gan

Visit site
Hi,

I used P&L Luck transport a year ago to bring my boy from Stoke on Trent to Devon and they were absolutely brilliant ! My boy arrived in perfect shape very happy and relaxed in a big horse transporter, couldn't ask for more!

Good luck
grin.gif

MarleyandDarcy

Visit site
I have used them
smile.gif
and recommended them before
smile.gif

They brought my mare from Surrey to Cornwall, very friendly service, when he brought her off the ramp I remember him saying, "ooh get those nice new clean travel boots off her before you go far with her". It was beginning Jan and very wet and muddy!!!!! I'd chosen baby blue travel boots
wink.gif

She was as cool and calm as anything when she got off, and it was blowing a gale, so was really pleased
smile.gif