Padded Headpiece Bridles

golddustsara

Visit site
Looking for one under £60ish in brown.... Anyone have any good recommendations before I spend my Xmas money
grin.gif

Jonesy

Visit site
I only bought a headpiece but it was a free spirits saddlery ..I think!!!! They are on ebay, it's nice leather - supple and soft. Fine for the mediochre stuff I do!

rotters13

Visit site
I have the ascot bridle mentioned above and have just upgraded so I have a bridle for competition use! Mine was around £20 but I understand that Rhinegold does a comfort bridle for around £60?

Annagain

Visit site
I have a Heritage one which is nice. I don't know how much it was exactly as I swapped it with a friend for one that was too small for my horse but it wasn't very expensive.

carolinewheatley

Visit site
I have a Stubben bridle and got the padded headpiece to go with it. Bridle is more than £60 but the headpiece would fit any bridle and is brilliant. Got it on Ebay for about £6 I think but that was a couple of years ago.

golddustsara

Visit site
Thanks all, I need a whole bridle unfortunately as he came with a cob sized one and it isn't the best fit in the world. I've been looking at the collegiate and gfs contrast bridles but perhaps I should go down the heritage route.