Paint people - Like a Clu

cptrayes

Visit site
My new paint gelding is parentage tested as sired by Like a Clu.

Is it worth having his passport overstamped, do you think?

cptrayes

Visit site
Does that mean good lines, SF? I bought him for who he is, not who his dad was, but it is a bit of icing on the cake if dad was good, which the seller tells me he was.

Spring Feather

Visit site
I don't care for halter breds, they're the ones that look like steroidal cows lol, but some people like them. I buy horses for who their parents are. Bloodlines are important to me. Regardless, if a horse's parentage is known, it should remain on file with the horse imo.

cptrayes

Visit site
Well I certainly won't bother of he's got blood lines that people don't like! He's a lovely, 16.2 elegant creature from an Irish TB mare by the look of him, not a steroidal cow, so I'll just let him be judged on his own merits :)

Spring Feather

Visit site
Well I certainly won't bother of he's got blood lines that people don't like! He's a lovely, 16.2 elegant creature from an Irish TB mare by the look of him, not a steroidal cow, so I'll just let him be judged on his own merits :)
I don't care for them (I do like Impressive however just not all 3 together in a pedigree) but plenty of people like those bloodlines :smile3: He has all the big name halter horses in there; Skipper W, Conclusive and Impressive (multiple times!!).

Spring Feather

Visit site
There are a number of different types of Quarter Horses, all bred for different things. Halter bred is just one of those types and it means breeding specific lines of quarter horses with the intention to perform in halter showing classes.