Paralympic events equestrain, anyone going?

hollyandivy123

Visit site
Hi after not being able to get to any events for the olymics i have decided to support the para equestrain, is anyone else thinking of going and if so what are you seeing?

Gorgeous George

Visit site
i'm definately going to see if I can get tickets for some of the dressage, at £10 a ticket it is really good value, and I will still of been part of the 'olympics' and supporting our para athletes is just as important :)

Kat

Visit site
I've registered an interest in tickets too, i can't get olympic tickets but would love to see the paradressage too. And I think we have a pretty good shot at a medal too. :)

ThePony

Visit site
Def, think we have a brilliant chance of a stash of medals in the dressage (have you seen the amazing results recently!!) so I'm not planning on missing that!
Haven't applied yet - do you just buy them like normal tickets or is there a ballot again?

leflynn

Visit site
I'm tempted to go and watch, I think the para dressage team are fab, plus I couldn't get olympic tixs so I'll be more than happy to go along for a tenner :D It makes it affordable from up here in the NE :)

LauraBR

Visit site
I have applied! Opted for the Monday as all the other dates clash with Burghley.

Fingers crossed, getting some might ease the bitter disappointment of not getting any olympic eventing tickets :(:D

a_e_d

Visit site
I've applied too, just the one session as I also was lucky enough to get Olympics tickets. Amazingly my boyf wants to come with me to the paradressage ;)
I went for the first session of freestyle as timings work best for us.