Parcel not arrived advice

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
I ordered a supplement at a show to be posted to me. I have done it before without problem. This time nothing has arrived and as it was two weeks ago I asked if all orders had been sent. I am told it was delivered and left behind my doormat with a card through my door. We dont have a doormat and have not seen a card through the door.
I am told the parcel did not need a signature and had written on it. Urgent please leave in safe place if not in . This is because I didnt give other instructions.
I have sent a photo of my front door as to leave there is not a safe place. We have a gravel drive but no fence or gate so anyone could take it.
The supplement cost me £67 so I am not happy. I never said to leave it if no one was in, the company put that on. I hope to hear from them again tomorrow but in case anyone else buys things best to write that you dont want things left outside.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Who were the couriers ?
Has the company you bought from got proof of posting ?
Look up the 'distance selling' laws to see where you stand.

I ordered flowers last year for my mum, they never turned up and aren't covered. It took a bit of negative words on social media to get the problem sorted.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Don't worry -no parcel + admission parcel left outside is their issue. No doormat is a clincher, it will have been left somewhere else.

Don't take any cr&p, and I bet they will post out again.

LadyRascasse

Visit site
I had this with a saddle, courier claimed they had left it with number 64 which would have been lovely except the houses in my road go up to 36 and we live at number 2!! Called the courier and the person who sent it, courier said they would open an investigation and let me know in 24 hours. Anyway in the mean time the saddle turned up. A week later they rang me to tell me that the parcel had been delivered to an address nowhere near where I live. In short they had completely messed up the labelling on the parcels. I wonder if your courier are the ones that begin with Y?

Polos Mum

Visit site
A reputable company will sort it for you - we live in a hard to find place - not one trades person/ delivery/ friend has managed to find us first time. A big national DIY company claimed to have delivered (with no call to me saying they couldn't find it) and had a signature on the form (but not from our surname - nor any of our neighbours)
They sent a replacement order no issue - I personally think the delivery companies find it easier to chuck stuff rather than find hard addresses.