Paris now shes lost her foal coat....

Tempi

Visit site
My lovely little Paris is growing bigger by the minute and is now the largest foal in the ''herd'' she is out with, and she has extremly long legs and is a beautiful dark brown now shes lost her foal coat.

Tired foal (you can see some of her foal coat still remaining on her legs)

294522_10150267744931759_632496758_8043120_2020573_n.jpg

301522_10150267744636759_632496758_8043118_3032158_n.jpg

luckyoldme

Visit site
she is georgous.... i love the picture of her lying down ... i passed a field the other day and saw what can only be described as a pile of foals!!! made me smile :)

Tempi

Visit site
She is a really super quality foal, very classy, you must be very pleased with her Tempi :)

Thank you, am thrilled to bits with her. But I can't take all the credit, if it wasnt for SAMGirl stepping in with their lovely stallion Vince then I wouldn't have such a super foal as Bloss didn't take to my original stallion choice (Swarovski) and I needed a stallion in the UK to use quickly as she was coming back into season again. Am so pleased i chose him :)

Tempi

Visit site
she is georgous.... i love the picture of her lying down ... i passed a field the other day and saw what can only be described as a pile of foals!!! made me smile :)

Lol, when i arrived yesterday they were all lying down together. Paris was feeling exceptionally lazy yesterday and didn't want to get up!! :D

Tempi

Visit site
Thank you, im thrilled with her - Just got to find somewhere to keep her after weaning now as the stud charge £8 a day which i can't afford not with my other 2 :( Unfortunately there is not enough grass at my current yard for grass liveries.

supagran

Visit site
Thank you, im thrilled with her - Just got to find somewhere to keep her after weaning now as the stud charge £8 a day which i can't afford not with my other 2 :( Unfortunately there is not enough grass at my current yard for grass liveries.

Love the colour of your filly. Know the feeling very little grass at ours either - although our mare is going back to livery yard, and older gelding going to play "uncle" to our colt. Really wish we had another option!

Tempi

Visit site
Love the colour of your filly. Know the feeling very little grass at ours either - although our mare is going back to livery yard, and older gelding going to play "uncle" to our colt. Really wish we had another option!

My mare is hopefully going out on loan once ive got her fit and back into work so then foal can stay where she is and should only have a few months of eating bread and cheese, lol!! :D :D