Parking at MK Eventing Centre

Gazen

Visit site
Can anyone tell me what the parking is like at MK Eventing Centre? I would like to do their unaffiliated winter dressage but the parking looks really tight. I am not confident with the trailer and I am concerned that I will get stuck or crash into something.
Similarly what is the parking like at Moulton?

DuckToller

Visit site
There is an overflow car park at the top - you just keep driving past the yard car park, past the second area of parking on your left, and end up at the top of the cross country area on a hardstand where they store stuff (as well as some of the livery trailers) - lots of room to turn round, or leave it there and walk - more room to tack up and fiddle!

philamena

Visit site
IME Moulton tend to be a bit tighter in terms of putting trailers in one part of the car park which get a bit tighter than the area they send lorries to. You'd need to reverse in the trailer parking, if it's anything other than quite quiet. I don't know how closely they police it and whether you could actually just park in the lorry bit though.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Theres loads of space. I went to their BE event mid Aug and we parked in the field closest to the road. Lots of room!

Dressage parking is on hard standing at the centre itself, not in the field. Not been for a good while now but it was never a problem parking there and they only run one class at a time so people come and go more if you know what I mean. Moult on is parking on a Tarmac car park and you have to either reverse in or out. As others have said if you head right up to the overflow parking people often turn trailers and leave them facing so you can drive straight out.

dianchi

Visit site
Plenty of room do recommend that you wrap up warm!
The wind really whips through up there and the warm up is outside so extra brrrrr!