Parsons Puppy!

sam-b

Visit site
Meet Oscar! He is 4 months old, I have had him about a month now.

He was originally to be retained by his breeder to work but a change in circumstances meant that it would not be possible, so now he is going to be an agility dog with me instead (hopefully!!)

He is very worky, switched on, barky and adorable. He has been getting a lot of attention out and about :)

14695328_10154546747005421_7857994305575352687_n.jpg

Whizza

Visit site
Oh my gosh, I would absolutely love one of these! I even posted a thread about it a few weeks ago.

I'm now not in the right frame of mind for a puppy, but certainly will be looking into a parsons in the future

He's totally adorable xx

sam-b

Visit site
He is absolutely cracking. I think the world of him, he already has a much better recall than the naughty spotty one sitting at the back :mad:

Moobli

Visit site
He is absolutely adorable! I am a big dog person, but if I were to have a smaller dog I would definitely look into PRTs. More photo please!

sam-b

Visit site
he is very brave, he thinks he is a lion. If he gets frustrated at something he screams like something out of Jurassic Park. I have never heard anything like it.

chillipup

Visit site
he is very brave, he thinks he is a lion. If he gets frustrated at something he screams like something out of Jurassic Park. I have never heard anything like it.

He's a very handsome little dude sam-b and I do understand the screaming, my old JRT use to sound like he'd been run over when he chased rabbits but couldn't quite catch them, it was frightening :eek:

sam-b

Visit site
This actually made me laugh out loud at my desk. I do also have 2 JRTs but compared to him they are massively chilled, he is hilarious but the noise is something else!