Part livery Alton area- Hampshire

Katmhairi

New User
Visit site
Hi
I am looking for a part livery vacancy /serviced grazing with a stable, for my 7 year old ISH gelding in the Alton area. Anyone got any recommendations?

Must include access to good grazing, ideally a floodlit school, and the more laid back the atmosphere the better!

Thanks
Katmhairi

Ella19

Visit site
We have part livery space at AEC www.surreyriding.co.uk. We are just above Shere so perhaps a little too far for you? However we have a large floodlit all weather rubber and sand arena, jumps, separate lunging arena, individual or group turnout on sandy pasture so little to no mud. Excellent extensive hacking all on sand with very little roadwork on quiet lanes. Two riding clubs locally that you can hack to. Surrey Union Hunt have meets close by about 3 times a year. Very relaxed and sociable yard (coffee, curry and wedding invites anyone?!). Liveries are a huge mix of happy hackers, a few NH people with carrot sticks, to those that compete at BE, BD, BS. Pop in anytime and have a look!

Wells

Visit site
Have you tried Hungerford Livery in Winchfield?
I'm setting up a new livery yard near Odiham but we're still a month or 2 away from being ready but PM me if you want to come & have a look

Katmhairi

New User
Visit site
We have part livery space at AEC www.surreyriding.co.uk. We are just above Shere so perhaps a little too far for you? However we have a large floodlit all weather rubber and sand arena, jumps, separate lunging arena, individual or group turnout on sandy pasture so little to no mud. Excellent extensive hacking all on sand with very little roadwork on quiet lanes. Two riding clubs locally that you can hack to. Surrey Union Hunt have meets close by about 3 times a year. Very relaxed and sociable yard (coffee, curry and wedding invites anyone?!). Liveries are a huge mix of happy hackers, a few NH people with carrot sticks, to those that compete at BE, BD, BS. Pop in anytime and have a look!

Hello! Unfortunately Shere is just a bit too far away from me here, but thank-you very much for replying! It sounds like you have a really nice set up there!
Thanks again though!
Katmhairi x

paddy

Visit site
I'd recommend Wells and would happily trust (and have trusted her!) with my horses. It's going to be fabulous yard.

wyardsann

New User
Visit site
Hi - have you tried wyards farm - Just outside Alton- floodlit sandschool, good grazing, nice people - assisted rather than part though

Warrener

New User
Visit site
Hi, there is a new livery yard near Crondall, Hampshire called Horsedown Farm which is meant to be really nice. Give that a try.