Part livery around Woking, Surrey?

pinkyandperky

New User
Visit site
I'm a regular user but here under a different name to ask about this as I don't want people to be aware of potential plans just yet.

I am considering moving to Woking but I'm not sure about the horsey scene around there in terms of good yards.

I would need part-livery near the Knaphill area of Woking (I think!). Does anyone have any recommendations? If we do move it won't be for around 6 months but I want to get an idea of what is around.

Thanks for your help!

fairyclare

Visit site
There are loads of places around that area of Woking, if you are in that sort of area pop into Rokers and look at their adverts.

If you want to PM me I can point you in the direction of a few nice yards x

Ella19

Visit site
If you're into hacking then have a look out towards chobham or horsel area. Also pirbright ranges are fab but only when the flag is down! We are further out towards shere, out hacking is incredible but it will take you a good 40 mins to get to us.

pinkyandperky

New User
Visit site
If you're into hacking then have a look out towards chobham or horsel area. Also pirbright ranges are fab but only when the flag is down! We are further out towards shere, out hacking is incredible but it will take you a good 40 mins to get to us.

Thanks for the info!

Sadly I think shere would be a bit far to come everyday after work. Great to know about the hacking though as I've just bought a horsebox so can also go over for an explore! Would love to have a hacking buddy if you're ever around! :)

SHCC

Visit site
I can recommend Glendell Equestrian.
They are in Pirbright with hacking straight out onto the Pirbright Ranges.

Limbo1

Visit site
The yard I kept my horse in was on Hookstone Lane, right on the corner, called Halebourne, it is/was private ie get liveries through word of mouth - no web site. If it is still run by Georgia and they have vacancies jump at it - the care was second to non, they cared for my horse as if he was theirs.

chaps89

Visit site
There will be quite a number for you to choose from- try the Surrey Horse and Pony facebook page (if you're on facebook) and www.*******.co.uk I can think of 5 off the top of my head easily get-able to from Knaphill so I'm sure you'll find somewhere- the trick will be finding somewhere with space as a lot of yards are full around here I do find so may be worth getting on waiting lists now if the move is a few months away.