Part livery near Telford/Wolverhampton

Jenni_Y28

New User
Visit site
I’m currently on the search for a new livery yard to move my lad to as I’ll need him on part livery/assisted DIY and our current yard (Tong Park Farm) doesn’t offer it.

location wise I’d need it between Shifnal end of Telford and the next junction down the M54 as I work down the road from the I54.

So far I’ve tried a handful of yards but some have come back saying he’s too big (he’s a 17.2 ISH) or have no spaces at the moment.
im open to any yard that can offer individual turnout all year round, an all weather arena, plenty of local hacking either off road or quiet as my boy isn’t the best with traffic.
There are a few no goes for yards though, as I won’t go to TEC, Staceys yard, Woodhouse Livery, Redhill Stud etc.

Frumpoon

Visit site
I’m not sure if it’s the right side of Wolverhampton for you, or indeed if it ticks the right boxes but Laura Turford has a yard somewhere up that way and is a very nice lady.

Renvers

Visit site
Does the riding school in Tong do liveries? I seem to remember they did and it wasn't to everyones taste, but I think they are under new ownership now? Can't think of anywhere else

Fred66

Visit site
The Wyke Equestrian Centre is between Shifnal and Telford.

Or John Brindley Equestrian (just down the road from Kingswood) at Albrighton

Last edited: