Part livery needed within a decent commute SW London

Poneh

New User
Visit site
Hi all, this is my first post so please bear with me. I have a new job in central London, currently staying in Hampton but want to move to Surbiton to minimise my commute. Pony is still up north and I want to bring her down asap, but was waiting until I was more settled. I'm looking for part livery (full care but without exercise), within about 30minute drive, good hacking, decent school (ideally indoor but I guess that's negotiable), we're used to a small yard but I will be riding in the evenings after work so would like a yard where there's still people around then. She's still very green so I'd like to do a lot more with her, so a yard where people practise different things or frequently do things together would be nice.

There seem to be lots of yards but I don't know this area at all so don't know where's good and where to avoid. I've been to see a few which seemed nice but haven't found somewhere that ticks all the boxes. If anyone has any suggestions please post or PM me! Thanks!

queenb

Visit site
Contact Pearcider on here. She has a lovely yard, farm hacking, friendly, great instructor on site and visiting ones. People go out weekly from the yard always willing to split costs. A couple of liveries work in London so always people about :)

robthecob

Visit site
Hello :) I am also looking for a yard to move to in February :) we should compare notes!

I have only been to see slough farm in claybrook so far, they have just started a part livery service. It would probably suit us as we only hack but there was no indoor and the outdoor was a little unorthodox in shaPersonal lol.

Pm me if you find anywhere or fancy meeting up to go yard searching :)