Part livery prices/services

LadyRascasse

Visit site
Hi,

I am looking to go on part livery and was wondering what to expect in the way or cost and whats included. so what do you guys pay and what does it include?

Cheers :D

SVMel

Visit site
I think it all depends on area and the yard, everyone seems to have different service levels for what they call part or full. One yard I know does a sort of part livery at £105 per week, for hay, feed, bedding, rugging, turnout, muck out, bringing in.

Full is all the above plus daily groom and tack clean weekly.

FionaM12

Visit site
I think it all depends on area and the yard, everyone seems to have different service levels for what they call part or full. One yard I know does a sort of part livery at £105 per week, for hay, feed, bedding, rugging, turnout, muck out, bringing in.

Full is all the above plus daily groom and tack clean weekly.

£105 per week for PART livery? :eek: How much is full livery then?

SVMel

Visit site
About £120. I don't think £105 is that expensive due to what is included. The owners only provide any supplements they want, EVERYTHING else is included in the price, and would be most peoples idea of Full livery :)

Lydz85

Visit site
Part Livery - £50 per week (£216.67 month)
Full Livery - £130 per week (£563.33 month)
DIY Livery - £33 per week (£143 month)
Extra Days - £10 per day (sat-sun)

All charges include use of facilities, bedding, hay and water.

kirstie

Visit site
I pay £50 a week for diy no hay or straw included . Part livery which is 5 day services is £110 a week. Full 7 days with 3 days exercises and tack cleaning is £140 a week.

RobinHood

Visit site
£630pcm including everything except grooming or exercising (so that's feed, bedding, hay, haylage, mucking out, turning out/in, rug changes, first aid, handling for vet/farrier/physio etc).

FionaM12

Visit site
Mine's DIY at £15 per week for grazing and stable, lock-up tack room and storage area shared with a couple of other people. Hay is £3.50 a bale, straw £2.50. Everything else you find yourself.

YO is a farmer (a horsey one) who would probably help out in emergency if you're really stuck.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Part livery at my yard is £90 to £105 per week depending on feed and bedding requirements of horse.

This includes all haylage, bedding, hard feed, turnout, hoof picking, muck out, skip out etc.

Grooming, tack cleaning and exercise is charged extra.

You have to be careful you are comparing like with like as many yards do not muck out for part livery but provide all the other services and feed.

Syrah

Visit site
I pay £377 pcm or £87 pw for what we call full livery which includes everything apart from exercising and tack cleaning. Grooming is a light groom.

Chestnutmare

Visit site
Well I am assisted DIY and pay £62.50 a week at the moment but that includes 2 hay a week, t/o x 5 mornings and one bag of shavings plus my rent of course at 32.50/wk.

I will need part/full livery though come winter as I won't be able to bring in when they bring in at lunch time, and unfortunatly due to the timings you can and can't go to yard I can't make it in morning's before work alawise I would still keep to the assisted side of life but cannot do it.

Waiting to find out how much it will be for part/full livery at the yard I am on.... if it's too much I will have to consider moving (were not allowed to ask each other to bring in or turn out). :(

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
I am going to part livery mon to fri 2nd october, this is what i will get for £60 per week.
Turn out, bring in
Muck out/skip out
feed hay and watering, rugging up or off
stable and turnout.All bedding
I buy the hard feed but yard manager will give feeds

Think I am getting a good deal.

Gorgeous George

Visit site
George is on part livery in Essex, I pay £485 a month (George is on woodchips, if you have straw it is less)

Everything is included except; supplements (but balancer included), wormers, grooming, exercising and tack cleaning.

We have a very good floodlit 20x40m menege, excellent hacking, and turnout all year round during the day (even last winter they never had a day in!) the YM is amazing and nothing is too much trouble and the couple who own the yard live on site and if anything needs sorting out / repairing it is done straightaway :)

Keenjean

Visit site
Mines £400pm for everything except exercising and tack cleaning, horses are groomed. We have great facilities at my yard too, indoor school, normal size out door school and 50x100m gel track arena with jumps, gallops, lunge pen and direct access onto ashdown forest! Wouldn't move for the world, been elsewhere and nowhere near as good, when you find somewhere you'll know!

Eriskayowner

Visit site
At the yard I used to be at (until today) I was paying £415 a month which included stable, use of outdoor school, hard feed (but Jazzy got very little - just a handful of chaff and nuts), turning out and bringing in, rugs changed (usually), hay and straw (although the bed, IMHO wasn't enough for a 17.2hh who stiffens up in the stable) but he was never groomed (apart from his feet being picked out when brought in) or the tack cleaned.

The hacking, however, used to be superb but they've put gates everywhere :(

Moving to a private yard to have Jazzy and Mousey together for much less money :)