Part Loan in North London

Visit site
Hello,
I have been unsuccessfuly looking for a part loan in north London for many months now since I said goodbye to my previous loan horse. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for me. Does anyone know of any yards I could look at or websites with adverts as all my searches have been pretty unsuccessful.
Thank you

Last edited:

Divasmum

Visit site
Where in North London are you and what are you hoping to do with the horse? Posting more info may result in some replies. One suggestion would be to put ads in local tack shops and also magazines such as Chiltern Rider.

Visit site
Are you still looking?
I have a gorgeous 12yo 16hh mare avaiable for part loan (2 days p/w) in Edgeware, Middlesex. She works beautifully on the flat and would suit someone wanting to improve their dressage skills (no jumping unfortunately)- she's sensitive to hand/leg/seat aids so needs an experienced, quiet rider. Hacks alone/in company and yard has indoor and outdoor schools.
Looking for financial contribution £25/week (2 days) most of the year and cheaper in the summer when she's out 24/7.
You can email me at stevie.shoop@hotmail.co.uk if you want any more info/pics,
Thanks,
Stevie

Fuzzypuff

Visit site
There are normally quite a few people looking - they generally call it sharer rather than part loan. On Facebook join the groups "Herts Horses" and "Hertfordshire Horse Riders" as you may get some luck from there, but you need to re-post a few times as posts move down the page quickly.