Patterdale x husky

meleeka

Visit site
A neighbour has a Pomski, a Pomeranian x Husky. She was told it wouldn’t be like a husky, it’s just like a pure bred husky only a bit smaller🙄 it cost a fortune too.

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
I saw it on fb earlier. Luna’s prey drive has really kicked in the last couple of weeks. I don’t even want to think what she would be like with patteredale in there too.

There is a husky x Frenchie on the one of the fb groups I’m in. Was dumped at a rescue where the now owner works. Has cost a fortune in vet bills to get her to a reasonable state of health.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Yikes. I do hope the mother was the husky. Can't imagine what such a critter would be useful for other than causing chaos

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
If it's near MoC that could be useful, Carstairs State Hospital has criminally insane inmates - I still remember the horror when some prisoners escaped when I was a child.

Haha, nowhere close. I remember hearing the air raid sirens one Saturday shortly after I moved here and not knowing what they were for-as a child of the 70s/80s I thought the end was nigh.

EventingMum

Visit site
Haha, nowhere close. I remember hearing the air raid sirens one Saturday shortly after I moved here and not knowing what they were for-as a child of the 70s/80s I thought the end was nigh.

It was the mid 70's and 3 were killed. My Dad was out that night and told by policemen to lock all the car doors and stop for no one on the way home even if he had to run someone over!

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
It was the mid 70's and 3 were killed. My Dad was out that night and told by policemen to lock all the car doors and stop for no one on the way home even if he had to run someone over!

Scary stuff-I wasn't laughing at that btw, more that these pups are in Uist. There was a bloke brought down by police dog on Tinto a couple of weeks ago, he had a sword apparently!

chaps89

Visit site
I just googled Pomskis. Dare I say it, they are super cute. Well, the ones that don't look like cut and shuts anyway. But what a stupid idea (both Pomskis and husky x patterdale!)
I would not want to have to deal with a patterdale x husky, I don't think it would ever stop?!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Although there are noticeable differences between the two versions, one thing remains the same - shedding. To take proper care of your Miniature Husky, you should have the necessary tools. To control their shedding, you will need strong brushes

From the website you link to, Hannah ?