Pau cc live

Thistle

Visit site
Any idea where I'll find the start times for 4*?

A young friend is doing her first 4* on her own home produced from a 4 year old horse. She is from a totally non horsey family which makes it even more special.
She survived the dressage (the horse doesn't really 'get' this phase) and is just there for the experience.

HD15

Visit site
How frustrating WFP's scores are up so they've definitely started :( But now I'm back to the quad bike advert.

Dusty85

Visit site
Hi- I'm watching it live on FEI tv- I started the other thread before I saw this one! WFP was home clear inside the time. AN has two stops so retired

Puppy

Visit site
According to twitter, FEI tv is the only place you can watch the 4* action here in the UK, so this link was never destined to work. Wish I'd known that before I wasted so long on it...

Dusty85

Visit site
Oh no! That's really crap! Why did BE post the link on their page then!

Do you want me to keep you all updated on how the British riders get on? I'll probbly keep watching up until 1.30 or so as I'm on nights so need to sleep!

Let me know...

irishdraftlover

Visit site
Oh no! That's really crap! Why did BE post the link on their page then!

Do you want me to keep you all updated on how the British riders get on? I'll probbly keep watching up until 1.30 or so as I'm on nights so need to sleep!

Let me know...

Well it appears to be working for me now on the "free" link