PC Champs team SJ

Rosiefan

Visit site
Just had an update from Rosie's Mum - their PC came 6th and they're absolutely delighted as it's only the second time the PC has ever qualified. The Thetford Chase won - quite an achievement as they only had 3 in their team so well done them. Apparently a (guest) team from Southern Ireland actually came first but won't be getting any prizes because it's a national competition of course.
Also, Karen said that Bertie has decided to fall in love with Lottie and has been shouting and digging up his stable whenever she's taken away - strange horse, he's usually as good as gold - I hope Rosie is able to calm him down for tomorrow's stressage. They've managed to swap stables so he can't see her so fingers crossed.

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
Love the pc champs, sorry I have been away , is she doing the eventing and what is the course like , as we are doing the novice there at end of month over same course.
Great result, the Irish always do well.

Rosiefan

Visit site
SJ was on Lottie and she's doing team dressage on Bertie and individual eventing on Lottie. No info on the course yet but there are some pics on Draycott's website. I'll let you know what they thought of it when I find out.

Hattikins

Visit site
Fantastic! well done to Rosie and her team mates
grin.gif
cool.gif
Good luck to Rosie for the dressage and eventing
cool.gif
She's having an awesome year
cool.gif

Rosiefan

Visit site
They were in the Open so your team must have been 5th - well done to them. Thanks Hattie, she's certainly been busy this year!
Thistle, yes - they were very impressive at areas a couple of weeks ago but I don't know how they've done in the past. They only had 3 in their team that day too when the E Essex had 4 and were able to drop their worst score in each round so hats off to them
grin.gif