people of gloucestershire i need your help!

HerbiesHuman

Visit site
hello,

in abit of a dilemma i have decided to leave my current yard/ need to, and i still dont know the area at all really, i live in tetbury but am willing to travel upto 20mins.

So i was hoping that some of you out there might live near by and give me some reco's, i'd ideally be looking for a diy assisted/part livery yard where he could also go on full when i go on holiday. Would also need flood lights so i could ride after work (current yard doesnt have them).

any tips would be most gratefully recieved as ideally i'd like to move as soon as poss.

thanks

layla xx

sare_bear

Visit site
Not in the best place for livery yards, been there and struggled.
Have you tried Widdenhill in Horton, was a really friendly yard and has a 20x 40 floodlit arena and great hacking. They were downsizing soon after I left so dont know what they are up to. (Left as moved out of area).
There is a yard in Bisley (may be too far), great arena and stables etc and do assisted not sure about TO daily in winter. Can PM if want any other details.

monica987

Visit site
Hi, I am in Cirencester and yard in Daglingworth (frined lives in Tet and used to com up every night). it is www.greenhillequitation.com

I cannot recommend it highly enough, horses and yard are pistine, indoor school with lights, outdoor without, whole of Cirencester park to hack in!!
PM if you want any more info on it
smile.gif

X0XbringitonX0X

Visit site
I used to live near tetbury. There is a livery yard at Barton end on the way to nailsworth where I used to ride. I'm sure if they still do livery mind, worth a look though!