People taking dogs into shops

keekee

Visit site
CLEARLY THEY R NOT MEANT TO TAKE THEM INTO THE SHOPS BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT ALOT OF DOGS HAVE BEEN GOING MISSING LATELY WEN LEFT TYED UP OUTSIDE SO MAYBE THIS IS WHY ...

fmay

Visit site
A few of the stalls at a recent game fair had no dog signs and the owners said it was because people weren't taking enough notice of their dogs which were cocking their legs on the displays
shocked.gif
mad.gif

We let dogs into our shop in Wales but kept a very close eye on them for the same reason.

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

He has been to lots of pubs
blush.gif
and even into the food area of one lovely pub, which I thought would be far too posh for us but he behaved really well (we went straight after work, he was going to wait in the car but it was thundering and I thought he would freak)!

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in a village where dogs are allowed in all but one pub (the one being a very pretentious bistro type place), and indeed in the pub I used to work in we kept plastic dog bowls for water ready to take out to dogs in the bar and a packet of chew sticks next to the cheese and onion crisp box.
grin.gif

In fact, I thought it was so normal to take dogs in pubs that I've gotten into trouble before now for swanning into strange pubs with my borrowed JRT after a long walk - it's a wonder I didn't spontaneously combust from the look I received for daring to bring in both a dog and my muddy boots.
blush.gif

We never had any problems with 'accidents', all the dogs were brilliantly behaved and I met some lovely new breeds while working there.

Spudlet

Visit site
Well, if she sees someone being hauled around by a madly overexcited spaniel demanding biscuits from all and sundry - that's me!
grin.gif

Actually he's not all that bad really, but he does enjoy our little shopping trips and he does get spoilt rotten
smile.gif

BayJosie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
you can borrow my dane if you want she would slobber over everything and knock everything over....

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont want to borrow. Can I just have?
grin.gif