Pepsi Progress!

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
I’ve had Pepsi for a month now, seems like yesterday I picked him up! He’s only been worked for 2.5 weeks because I was away on holiday, but think it did him good to have a bit of time to be a horse. He’s been great, I feel very lucky to have him in my life!

It’s hard trying to teach him a whole new way of going on the flat, especially since he’s so sensitive so everything has to be slowly slowly, gently gently. He just needs to learn to relax and trust the aids a bit more. It would be easy to just ride him how he is used to, he looks good, but the outline is all false, so it’s no good long term. We are getting there though, every ride is better than the last one!

I’ve not actually jumped him much, have been focusing on flatwork. But he’s certainly got scope! And he’s yet to touch a pole which as a new experience for me ?

photos are from the day he arrived and tonight. It’s not the most dramatic change, but I think you can still see some progress ?? (Photos are flipped so he’s facing the same way)

FB210D17-3150-4AFB-B6BE-8D60F7488E49.jpeg02050F32-B0E2-4DDF-97B9-60BD8FC76EE0.jpeg