Performance Equestrian: anyone else unable to shop online there??

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
As title really.

They've got some lovely stuff, but every time I've tried to shop on-line with their website, I get a silly message about my "browser" needs to be enabled for their "cookies" or something similar.

It just will not let me shop! Incredibly annoying, and I'm not teccy enough to know how to sort it!

Will just have to ring them up I guess, and have credit card at the ready, and do things the old fashioned way :(

I've never ever had this problem with any website before - its gotta be something they've set up on theirs surely???

Anyone else had problems with shopping on-line with them? Can anyone enlighten me about what I need to do to "enable my browser" to shop there?? (simple instructions pleeeeese!!).

pip6

Visit site
No, never had a problem before. Hope you get through to them, lovely people. Are at most major endurance rides, excellent service, very helpful. Last year made me a pair of extra short reins to fit my youngster in colours I asked for, no extra charge on their off the peg reins.

HardySoul1

Visit site
I usually just speak to them. Lovely people and good range but they do let themselves down sometimes with slow delivery and poor communication, particularly on special orders. 10 weeks for a pair of reins!?!
Try and go into the Tools section on your browser - you need to alter the settings to allow cookies on that website.