Pernamax from www.maxavita.com for arthritis

KE123

Visit site
Hi all. Has anyone tried pernamax from maxavita? Bill has been taking the tablets now for about six weeks and I'm really impressed at how quickly he is back up, happy and cantering about after months of painful swollen joints, I've even taken him off his Bute this week and he still seems really well. It seems to be a new product but I was wondering whether anybody knew about the company and if anybody else had had a similar experience?

brightmount

Visit site
Yes I've been using it for about the same time as you, but I had problems getting my horse to accept the taste, so she is only on 3 a day, crushed in the small handful of feed she is getting at the moment. I haven't managed the loading dose. Even so, I think it is helping her movement a lot. She looks more comfortable, so when I can increase to the maintenance dose I an expecting an even bigger improvement.

KE123

Visit site
Hi. Yes I was lucky that Bill took the tablets straight away, which is surprising as usually he's a fussy eater. I used the loading dose which they gave to me and within just a few days he was looking so much better. I'm glad there are other people getting good results as I am always a little sceptical about these things, keep me posted and I will you. Thanks for the feedback, this forum seems very helpful.

cevans

Visit site
My vet actually recommended this supplement for my companion pony - as yet we're still not sure whats causing his lameness (xrays in newmarket soon, ouch!!) but we think its some form of bone fusion in his fetlock as he is severly lame on flexion test.

Fortunately my vet is our farm vet and perhaps a bit more gentle on the purse than equine ones! - and suggested we try supplements first for the response and suggested this one.

All I can say is the swelling reduced in two days and he was sound within four - sound to a point of comfort though, exercise does cause flare ups, presumably because there is some form of change occuring in the joint, but I am least happy he can go back to wandering around the field in comfort until we get a diagnosis.

monstermunch

Visit site
I'm glad you found something that worked. Just to be clear, I'm not against the product, I'm actually all for trying new things.
smile.gif

KE123

Visit site
Crikey. I was just trying to pass on the good news about this product. I shall try and keep my enthusiasm about this sort of site down from now on. Bit disappointed that I couldn't get more honest constructive feedback though. I really am interested in this product and company and would truly like to hear other peoples comments about them.

cevans

Visit site
Fair comment Katharine. Seems a shame to receive negative repsonses when you try and share good experiences.

Well, I'm afraid I don't know anything about the company, but know we've just put our springer spaniel on the canine tablets and he's repsonded really well. At this rate the whole family will be on them soon!

KE123

Visit site
hey. that's great news. Yes I've read a few really positive comments from several other people on the site who say that their horses, dogs and even themselves are feeling the benefits of the product, so it's obviously something effective and I shall continue telling my friends about it. good luck.

pootler

Visit site
purlease...... call me cynical but for goodness sake...... do you think the regular posters on this site are so gullible they don't realise blatent advertising when they see it. I'm sure your product is the best thing in the world and is fantastic etc, etc. However, there is a difference between recommending a product that you have tried as an unbiased horse owner and HHO member and trying to plug your own product.

Why don't you just pm high level posters on this site and send them a freebie, if your product is REALLY that good they will advertise it for free for you without you having to put up these lame posts.

cevans

Visit site
It's a shame you feel the need to be so cynical and I feel the need to defend myself and the other positive posters.

So FYI ... I am a director of a pr company in London, married to farmer in suffolk where I have two hunting horses, a companion pony and five working gundogs. Of these said animals three benefit from Pernamax - a lab with OCD in the elbow, a pony with sesamoiditis and a spaniel with arthritis. I consider it money well spent and the effects speak for themselves

But perhaps you'd like my cv and the animals vet reports?

Apologies to those less inclined to be so cynical and critical - and good luck to those who do try these products, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them