Personal Freezemarks

Grey_Showjumper

Visit site
im getting mine done and thinking just the same!
does Chad have a nickname? although Chad is pretty short as it is... show name that you could take a few letters our of?

devilwoman

Visit site
My 2 old horses both had personal freezemarks I had "M0L" for Mollie and "SCOT" for Scottie, if you have them done by Freezemark instead of Farmkey you can have up to 5 letters, so if its available you can have CHAD

MrsElle

Visit site
Oooo, thanks devilwoman, will contact Freezemark instead
smile.gif

Problem solved!

lucy1984

Visit site
For Izzy I had my initials included:

LP
1Z

Unfortuately 1ZZY was taken
grin.gif
I had it on her shoulder but I wish I hadve had it under the saddle area now. Ah well
smirk.gif
She will always be mine so it doesnt matter
cool.gif

wannabee

Visit site
I had mine done by Freezemark two years ago. I chose them over Farmkey as Farmkey said the freezemark must contain a number, but Freezemark offered the option of having only letters. Don't know if this is still the case though... My pony's nickname is 'Foo' and that is exactly what his freezemark is. He is grey, so they would only do him on his shoulder, and I thought if it's something I'm gonna see all the time, I want it to be something I like!

thebarn1

Visit site
Mine is called Barney. Had BAR2, at the time Farmkey wouldnt let you use number 1s in personalised numbers. However my birthday is on the 2nd of the months, so definitely personal.

kezimac

Visit site
freezemark are good - my horse is called kerry but i call her kezi and thats what i had from freezemark - ring them tell them your horses name and they will see what they got available and come up with suggestions if the one you want has gone.